{Getty Museum} A Mid Winters Field Trip

In my almost 14 years of living here in the Los Angeles area, I have never been to the Getty Museum. I have driven by it dozens of times swearing I was going to visit soon...but then life always has a way of getting in the way of fun adventures. Well, I finally made my way up to the museum that sits on top of the hill overlooking all of LA for a little visit with David and our girls. It was a gorgeous day in January, we packed a picnic, walked the grounds, peeked at a few galleries, and marveled at the view of this incredible place we call home. Yep, I'm one of those people that actually like LA. How could I not? I mean really...it's 75 in January/February!!! (And this is while the rest of the nation is experiencing crazy winter snow storms...getting trapped in their cars on the highway...and missing flights due to the nasty weather). Yep...I pretty much love LA.

There are so may wonderful things about this museum....the architecture, the grounds and gardens, the exhibits, the people watching, the view...I can't wait to go back!





















I just love the way this man loves his girl. It makes my heart swell! 







Monkey see, monkey do...


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio