Yesterday I got to meet and capture the family of a student of mine. I was stressing a bit about the weather because it was suppose to rain and this was a special weekend because family was in town. Making it a must to capture them! Coming from a family of five kids, I know how rare it is to get us all together at once. Well, it did not rain and actually turned out to be a gorgeous day with crazy winds. I was picking sand out of my teeth by the end of our session. We were still able to get some great images and had fun trying to find refuge from the wind and sand. I also did not have child care so I had to bring Brooklyn along in her stroller. She was such a good baby and slept the whole session.
There's something so magical and timeless about black and white portraiture. I am so drawn to them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo