Happy Anniversary babe!

Today is our second wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's only been two short years since we got married. So much has happened in those two years...it feels like so much longer. We brought a beautiful little girl into this world during that time. That is definitely our latest and greatest accomplishment together as a couple. I love you babe and look forward to many more (years and babies)! We will be celebrating with dinner at Le'Opera in downtown Long Beach, which is where we went for our first dating anniversary five years ago. We both remembered having a phenomenal dinner and wanted to revisit it.

I'm continually greatful for the support and encouragement Dan gives me toward fulfilling my dreams with "charla BLUE". It was only a month after our wedding that I decided that I wanted to pursue photography as a career. He has stood behind me and encouraged me every step of the way. I really think Dan has a great eye so I'm looking forward to teaching him the ropes with my dSLR in hopes of shooting together in the future. I think husband wife teams are awesome because you get the male female perspective. Not to mention he is such a likable guy with a great sense of humor, I would love to have him be the "personality" behind the camera.

 

Wedding images by Red Loft Studios. I look at my wedding pictures and album often and I'm reminded how important wedding photography is to couples. Red Loft did such an amazing job with my photos and have provided a lot of inspiration in my photography. Thank you!
Posted by Picasa


This is still one of my favorite memories from our wedding day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio