I have to admit that I am not very "green". We are really good about recycling but that is about it. I know there are so many things I could be doing to help preserve our earth. I am constantly reminded of this every time I return to Washington, people are so much more earth conscience up there! When my brother was here last visiting (from Washington, of course) he made us buy reusable canvas bags and I love them! Sadly I don't use them for their intended purpose because I always forget them when I actually do go shopping. Oops! I have to say photography has made me appreciate our natural surroundings so much more. So here's to this beautiful place we call home and my commitment to making some changes! Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo