{Celebrate} Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day, Mom, and all the other mommies out there...old and new! It's hard to believe still at times that I'm a mother too! It has been the greatest joy of my life and somehow that cute little smile makes everything seem wonderful. I can finally understand my mother now too! I'll never forget her crying the first time I left for summer camp. I was so embarrassed and thought PLEEEEEASE stop! I get it now. I can't imagine the first time Brooklyn leaves without my care and supervision. I love that little girl so much and I feel so grateful for her presence in my life.

And the little girl that made me a MOM!
 

I have wanted to get some pictures of Brooklyn with these adorable boots for some time. They were a gift from Kathy, a cheer mom and friend. I almost didn't have the chance because they are already too small for B. I forced them on her anyway, but only halfway. Aren't they the cutest? And in the perfect colors too! The blanket is another fave from my sister Lynnette. It was a gift to Brooklyn but I have definitely hijacked it until B is old enough to fight for it.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments

  1. She is gorgeous! And the boots are to die for! Nice photos...and hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio