{Milestone} Brooklyn

Well, I'm here to announce that Brooklyn is officially a crawler! She has been scottin' around for the past couple of weeks. But it wasn't until Cora's housewarming party that she quickly and efficiantly scooted across the floor. Our babysitter discovered today that if she put the remote control on the floor, that Brooklyn would quickly retrieve it by crawling. It's kinda crazy that she is the same little girl that use to be a lump in my arms only months ago. She is definitely in the midst of changing. She has 3 teeth and I'm pretty certain a 4th is on the way. I love the following picture because you can see her little baby teeth. She is so much fun with her giggles and personality! BUT this little girl is so strong willed, it scares me. She has been such a great sleeper since she was 3 months old. I'll be lucky to get her down by 10pm these days and keep her down til 6am. She seems to wake around 4am every morning, which is when she joins us in our bed. I know it's selfish, but I really cherish my sleep! She'll go right back to sleep the minute I cuddle up to her. Not so much if she stays in her crib. I battle this daily because so many people criticize, but ultimately, I'm pretty sure she'll be just fine in the long run. I really doubt that at 12 she'll be sleeping with us. And, if she is, well....you're only young once!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio