On a side note, their salon is located in the retail spaces at Camden HarborView. Camden is where I lived and met many of my close friends and the BEST, my hubby! I lived there from 2003 to 2007. It will always have a special place in my heart and I love visiting there. I could write a book about my experiences at what we called "Camden University". Camden had just opened when I moved in. All of their retail spaces were empty the entire time I lived there, with the exception of yummy Buonos. Now there is a wine bar, coffee shop, salon, and Yoga World. How cool is that?
Anyways, they were complete naturals in front of the camera. It was so fun talking and getting to know little Devyn too. I can't wait for her and Brooklyn to meet. Here are just a few captures from our time together...

This just melts my heart! Something about a daddy with his baby girl...





Aww... what a great set!
ReplyDeleteBobby