{Captured} Oliva & Ella

Saturday morning I drove a quick mile from my parents home to shoot an old childhood friends two little girls, Olivia & Ella. It brought back so many memories visiting Melissa and her little girls at her mom's home on the Puget Sound. It's always fun to see childhood friends kids too and how much they resemble their parent. I knew it was going to be a fun session when I arrived and little 2 year old Ella was already fully immersed in the water wearing her jeans and cute little top. What a stud because that water is not warm! I don't even like going into the ocean in SoCal because I'm so warm blooded. It was such a fun session playing with the girls on the beach, under the trees, and swinging from a vintage CocaCola swing.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio