{Captured} Haley Family

I've spent the past week in Sugar Land, Texas visiting my sister and her family. She actually left for four days with her husband and nine other couples for a 40th birthday celebration in Mexico, while I stayed with their two girls and Brooklyn. We had a fun few days watching movies, going out to lunch and dinner, shopping, and rocking out to Miley Cyrus (I'm now a fan :)). I couldn't dare leave this time without capturing an annual family photo for them. We cruised down the street and had the speediest shoot ever.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment

  1. Your nieces are so adorable! What a family! I love Miley because of my nieces too...hahah!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio