{Captured} Deeble Family

I met up with the Deeble family Tuesday night at Skyline Park on top of Signal Hill. It was a crazy windy warm night with the polluted air from the fires making a killer sunset. I love it up there and I can't believe I've never done a session there (thanx CoCo for the idea). These parents came prepared with a drum, guitar, tamborine, and microphone to entertain their children and get some fun shots of them making music. It worked! I thought it was the cutest idea and made for some fun shots.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


3 comments

  1. These pictures are fantastic. Thanks, Butde (Grandmother)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing. simply stunning. the sunset daddy/son toss is a lifekeeper. -brother dan from kc

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio