{Brooklyn} Happy 21st month Birthday!
We just returned from vacation, and I'm pretty sure Brooklyn aged a month or two on this trip alone. She is talking so much more, has so many more expressions & behaviors, and is ultimately becoming just more HER!
She is 21 months today! Wow...where has the time gone? My little baby is officially a little girl. She is such a little character, I can't get over it. She is a feistly little girl (and I'm only hoping that will serve her well in life, because at this point, it's only giving me gray hair and lots more of it). For example, she threw the biggest fit of the world during take-off & landing on the flight home today from Seattle. I mean, like hitting kicking scratching tantrum. It's kinda embarrasing. I'm "that" mom on the plane, that can't control her child. I'm sorry, but there is no controlling this child, especially a toddler. If you have some advice, please enlighten me.
In other news, Brooklyn is pretty much a parrot. She can repeat anything you say and will. She sings, and dances, and plays so well. I only discovered on this trip that she is very much a independent little girl and likes her solo time. She gets overwhelmed with too much action & socialization. I found her frequently playing in the rocks and swinging by herself. However, she is also kinda bossy. She has a game called "oh no" that she plays with her daddy. She taught it to her cousins and demanded that they do it on her command. So funny.
It was hilarious as Brooklyn mimiced her cousins and called me "Auntie Char Char" and "Charla" on this trip. At one point, she even called me "Auntie Mommy". So funny! When I told her "no", what was my name? She always replied "mommy". Good girl.
It's so fun to watch her imagination! Playing with her dollies. Talking to her toys. It's just amazing seeing her become a little person.
Mostly, I love that she says these things...
"Cuddle, mommy, cuddle."
"Mom, come on!"
"Kisses, mommy."
"Night night, mommy."
"Mom, where are you?"
"Take it, mom."
"Uppies, mom."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo