{Brooklyn} Celebrating Jude's 2nd Birthday with Luella

Yesterday we spent the day playing at Child's Play in Temecula to celebrate Jude's 2nd birthday (before he leaves for Okinawa next week with his family). We wanted to wish Jude a very happy 2nd birthday (only a month older than Brookie) and get a chance to say our farewells to the Maines family. I officially don't like goodbyes! I've gotten to know this family over the last few years through Cora, and I feel like I've know them for a lifetime. I'm so lucky to have had the opportunity to take photos of their family and will look forward to following their adventures in Japan. Maybe our next session will be overseas? Hmmmmmmm. This is not goodbye...until next time!

Now on to the party! I actually had fun just watching Brookie have fun! She was in play heaven in this place. It was super hard to get decent shots because the kids RAN everywhere. So here are some imperfect shots that I adore in all their imperfection...


The birthday boy, Jude...

Brookie LOVES to jump! She is constantly jumping on our beds, in her crib (the only thing her crib was good for), on the couches, off steps, etc. So she LOVED the trampoline. See her in action here...


These two love each other (and sometimes not so much)...

And one last video of Brookie climbing the big girl ladder and going down the big slide. I climbed behind her a couple of times before I let her do it alone, but she was a pro by the third & fourth time. She is a taste of my own medicine since I had no fear as a little one. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio