{Perales Family} Long Beach, CA Family Photographer

I have worked with Tina for years at Lakewood High School. But it wasn't until we had little girls exactly a year apart on the same day that we really started talking and relating over motherhood. I really love that becoming a mother has connected me with women on a whole new level. Tina has been so sweet and has always complemented my photography. I was so excited to finally meet and capture her three beautiful children. And just as we have started becoming friends, Tina has moved on to a new job. Thank goodness for Facebook!

On another note, I kinda fell in love with her little guy, John! When I was pregnant with Brookie, I was hoping to have a little girl. The thought of parenting a little boy rarely entered my mind. But after meeting this cutie and now John...I kinda want a little boy. They say the relationship between a boy and his mom is super special! Tina agrees.

Meet the little charmer, at 6 months old....

OMG, his eyelashes are gorgeous!!!
I'm pretty sure he is trying to give me "knuckles" here...lol!
This is big sis 'Claire', going on 3 (or 13?).
And even older big sis, Therese! How awesome to have three beautiful children.
Thank you, Tina! I hope you like your sneak peek. And I can't wait to watch Spain, On The Road Again...per your suggestion & Billy.  Anytime you wanna try out a recipe, give us a call! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio