{charla BLUE photography} I've Been Featured

It was a short three and a half years ago in Barcelona that I decided I wanted to be a photographer. And despite a few strange looks and a couple of "you're crazy" remarks, I am now a photographer. I am doing a job that I never dreamed of, only because I didn't dream big enough. I'm at a place of contentment and happiness and joy. For a job that is undeniably the job for me.

So the total icing on the cake is that a few blogs/vendors have taken notice of the awesome people I get to shoot and a few of my images captured of them. It's pretty awesome I must admit. I am grateful!



Our studio grand opening was featured on the California Wedding Wave (images courtesy of Jack & Lola Photography).

Laguna Village featured Danielle & David's entire wedding on their website. Thank you Terilyn & Michael. :)

Para Ti Novia - Lily + Ozzy Engagement Session

Para Ti Novia - Julie + Kris Engagement Session

Erica O'Brien calls this succulent cake design the "cake that keeps on giving". It's been featured on several wedding blogs and many more that are inquiring. It's one of my faves, so I totally get it. I was just lucky enough to be the one to capture it!

Style Unveiled - Succulent Wedding Cake

Junebug Weddings - Succulent Wedding Cake

OneWed - Succulent Wedding Cake

A huge thank you to all of you that believed in my dream and for all the wonderful support I've received over the last three and a half years. Mil gracias!

1 comment

  1. Way to go!! I'm literally doing a happy dance for you in my living room. You are sooooo talented and deserving of all the recognition in the world. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio