{Ruiz Family} Long Beach, CA Family Photographer

I'm finally getting caught up on editing and back into the swing of things since my return from Mexico. I've spent the last three days in the studio playing catch up. I moved my desktop computer to the studio and we created a work station for me. I can't believe I haven't done this months ago. I'm so much more productive there! Plus it's such a fun space, I love being there and working with my studio mates. But on to my holiday family sessions...

Here's a sneak peek of my time with the Ruiz family. I met them on the basketball court years ago and much of their life is defined by it. So I thought it would be fun if we met on a school playground to capture their family. But first we started by dragging our studio chaise out to an alley for a little family fun. I hope you like them as much as I do! Thanks for being always so fun to capture and for inviting me again to play a part...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio