{Amanda + Ross} Long Beach Engagement Photographer | Signal Hill

I met Amanda & Ross years ago when I captured them as part of a family session. They are both Lakewood HS grads but I never had them as students, just know them both from mutual friends & family of theirs. I was thrilled to hear they got engaged recently on Facebook and was even more excited when they contacted me about shooting their wedding. They were super fun and easy to capture; and were game for all my crazy ideas. We were both a bit worried when we woke up to a rainy day, but it turned out to be a gorgeous SoCal day. I tried to really capture some unique images during this session and hope you guys love them. I can't wait for your wedding!




 This ring pretty much ROCKS! So unique. Love love it. 



  It's always fun playing with light. I love sun flare!

Yeah, these two are pretty much gorgeous! Such fierce eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio