I set out to do the 12 Days of Christmas in images w/ quotes, but then life just kicked me in the butt. Despite the fact that I teach, do photography, am a wife, and a mom...I some how think in my mind that I can do it all. Like when I was 20. I have to remind myself a LOT that I am almost 36 with many responsibilities and my life is no longer my own. Which is a wonderful thing, but sometimes I forget. My aspirations are just sometimes bigger than what reality will allow for. Which is incredibly frustrating and will sometimes get me in trouble. I have the best of intentions and I am still adjusting to this new chapter in my life. I hope that does not sound selfish. It's not. I've just always been a dreamer and incredibly determined. I have to learn some things the hard way, by making mistakes. But I am always looking to make improvements and for inspiration in all that I see and do, which is why I have do things like this...
On the fourth day of Christmas...
![]() |
| Image: Taken at Snoqualmie Pass in 2007. |
On the fifth day of Christmas...
On the sixth day of Christmas...
On the seventh day of Christmas...






Well Charla the good thing is the 12 days of Christmas start the day of Christmas and go until Jan 6th-so you still have time! ;o)
ReplyDeleteI looked it up because I wanted to do the 12 days of Christmas in photos of Liam and then I realized I didn't even know what it was...so instead I am doing a count down of pictures of him.
Hope you are enjoying Washington! Merry Christmas!