Little Anton was asleep when he arrived to our session. Which meant we had to wake him up. I'm not sure about your child, but I know for sure mine does not like to be woken up. Be prepared for a major grumpster if woken up! Well, Anton actually did pretty well considering. It took a little entertaining, but he was all smiles before you knew it.
Often times with the little ones, I like to show them their picture on the back of the camera and will let them take a picture with my camera. It instantly puts them at ease and no longer at fear of me or my camera. It's a great way for me to make friends with little people. This next shot is of Anton's daddy, courtesy of Anton. Pretty artistic, kid! We thought it'd be fun for Anton to ride the carousel, but he was not having it! It was a bit traumatic,
but he survived. :)
Picking a flower for mommy....
If you couldn't tell, Cynthia is expecting their second child - another boy!
A boy and his daddy....
Thanks guys...for coming to play. I can't wait to meet #2!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo