Anyways, before I took off on our little vacation I met up with our friends Sean & Amy to capture their first pregnancy. It's seriously like any day before the little guy gets to join in all the fun. I believe Amy is now around 38 weeks and looks AMAZING! She is blessed with her height and is carrying her baby bump like a basketball. It's the perfect belly bump. Seal Beach has played a significant role in their history together, so it was the best backdrop for their session. Now on to their images (and so sorry to keep you waiting!)...
{Amy + Sean Expecting} Seal Beach, CA Maternity Photographer
Hello! I feel it's been forever since I've been here on my blog...and I'm kinda missing it. We just got back from a little family & friends camping trip in Big Sur and I can't wait to share our adventures. It was gorgeous and I'm still wishing I was there. But I have lots to share and I can hardly wait to look at those images.
Anyways, before I took off on our little vacation I met up with our friends Sean & Amy to capture their first pregnancy. It's seriously like any day before the little guy gets to join in all the fun. I believe Amy is now around 38 weeks and looks AMAZING! She is blessed with her height and is carrying her baby bump like a basketball. It's the perfect belly bump. Seal Beach has played a significant role in their history together, so it was the best backdrop for their session. Now on to their images (and so sorry to keep you waiting!)...
Anyways, before I took off on our little vacation I met up with our friends Sean & Amy to capture their first pregnancy. It's seriously like any day before the little guy gets to join in all the fun. I believe Amy is now around 38 weeks and looks AMAZING! She is blessed with her height and is carrying her baby bump like a basketball. It's the perfect belly bump. Seal Beach has played a significant role in their history together, so it was the best backdrop for their session. Now on to their images (and so sorry to keep you waiting!)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo