{Lyndsey + Keith} Expecting | Long Beach Maternity Photographer

Last year I made a dear friend thanks to the wonderful world of blogging. I had been following Lyndsey of Jack & Lola Photography's blog and one day I received an email from her. That one email quickly became 13 and a friend was made. A couple months after exchanging emails, we set a date for coffee and, as they say, the rest is history. We were instant friends and I laughed more in that one hour of coffee than I had in months. (I might add we are both Washington transplants that have found ourselves here in Long Beach)

Lyndsey has done some amazing work of our family so it was awesome to be able to put her and her baby bump in front of the lens for once. She has impeccable taste and style and I knew she would have tons of ideas for her shoot. She did not disappoint! It was one of those sessions that I just kept on wanting to shoot even though I knew we had already captured it. So get ready for a monster post...because I could NOT narrow down my favorites. 

Lyndsey is currently eight months pregnant...patiently waiting for their baby boy to join their world...









Keith's face in these two images just crack me up. These two are no strangers to little ones though. Lyndsey has been a nanny and teacher for most of her adult life...and is an old pro. I often turn to her for advice in mothering. 


















I can hardly wait to meet baby Henry! Congrats Keith & Lynds!


3 comments

  1. LOVE !!!!! Charla, you kick photo butt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDD. I am dying. These are Amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio