#1 - Get pregnant...check!

One more thing I can cross off my 101 list! So this is the real reason why I have not been blogging lately. I'm 12 weeks pregnant. For whatever reason my computer screen makes me nauseous...so I have had very limited time online for the past couple of months. I leave for Europe on Thursday and I'm really hoping that my second trimester brings more energy and better feeling days. It's been a rough couple of months. I've been taking a hormone and have not been the most pleasant person. I've been grumpy, agitated, tired, and pretty much off for the last 6 weeks. Anyways, we've seen the heart beat twice so far and everything looks good. I'm still a bit nervous and anxious since this is about the time I lost the first baby. So please...keep my baby in your prayers and thoughts.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio