Today I got to be witness to a baptism. It seems like I've witnessed many baby & children baptisms but this is my first adult friend that I got to witness. Even when I was baptized in 2002? it was with two other little girls. Anyways, it was awesome and I'm so proud of Greg and happy I was invited to be a part of it. I'm also very thrilled to have found a church I love with a community of friends. Today was the first day I've attended since I was pregnant and also Brooklyn's first day at church. And although she was super antsy to sit, I stood in the back and enjoyed the message and music. I forget how much I love and need that weekly inspiration.
I absolutely love the light flare in this pic. And although it's just a church flood light casting on him...I can't help but think it's a ray of light from God (and I also love that they gave him a shirt that said "got dunked").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo