Starting Young

This is Kruiz, my friend Kristi's little girl. She is almost four (in March) and already knows her ABCs, can spell her FULL name, can count not only in English but in Spanish too, and could say the Pledge of Allegience by the time she was two. She's an old soul! I love this picture for so many reasons. First, because it was so quiet I wondered where she went and what she was doing (a toddler quiet usually means Trouble with a captial "T"). How pleasantly surprised was I to find her reading to her baby doll in Brooklyn's room. So sweet. I love how she put her baby in the baby Bumbo and is reading to her with the book facing her. Just like a natural teacher!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment

  1. So adorable- I cherish these moments- thanks for capturing it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio