{Milestone} for Brooklyn

There are so many milestones in the life of a baby, some little and others BIG...first smile, giggle, eating food, sitting up, crawling, or walking. Well so far Brooklyn smiles, giggles (but only for her Grandma Avery), and is now eating food! I can't believe how fast time is flying and how much she changes with each day. I know I say this with every Brooklyn blog post, but it's so true and I'm trying to hold on to every moment before it escapes. She is so funny and fun to feed. First, she seems like such a big girl to even put her in a high chair. Second, I'm thinking she is defintely NOT into squash. You should see the face she makes when being fed. I don't blame her...just the look of it makes me want to gag! She is, however, a fan of pears. That's all we've covered so far but wait til next week when she gets to try another new food. Oh the excitement that comes with being a babe!

 

After a messy feeding, Daddy gives Brooklyn a bath to clean up.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment

  1. Yay for Brooklyn! They do grow so very fast, huh?! Try sweet potatoes, they are Kaitlyn's favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio