Well, I'm super excited to have upgraded my charlablue.com site to a flash site! It is still under construction as I add new images daily but love it so far. I think it showcases my photos better and has many new features that will help my clients. For example, there is an interactive calendar where you can view my availability and submit a request for a particular date. I think one of the coolest new things is the ability to offer my brides their own mini-site, hosted by me. It's been a great trend for brides to create a site to inform guests of all the wedding details and now they can get it included with booking me as their wedding photographer. How cool is that? Take a minute and see what www.charlablue.com is all about! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo