{Captured} Newborn Braden

Today I got to play with a brand new baby boy! Meet the little guy for yourself, Braden! I love his name and one I thought of when we were pregnant and didn't know the gender yet. Braden was such a cutie and we all had a chuckle that he looks a bit like an old man with all his wrinkles. His parents even referred to him as Benjamin Button. Too cute! Matt and Becca were so layed back during our session. I was super impressed with them for being first time parents. They were game for anything! Congratulations guys!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments

  1. Those are some sweet shots, Charla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charla, those are absolutly awesome!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of your best newborn shots yet! I like um...(this is from cora, I am too lazy to sign out of aaron's account!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio