{Fave}

I had to post another favorite from our session with Georgina & Dennis in downtown LA. I think it's stunning of her (sorry Dennis...I cut off your head). Especially since it's so peaceful and pretty in the middle of a gross dirty cemented parking lot. I love the juxtoposition! This is the moment that our bridal portrait session became "Trash the Dress". I was hesitant to ask Georgina to lay on the ground, but then I remembered the stain that she was already unable to get out on the front and thought what the heck. The most she can do is say NO, right? What a trooper...she went for it! I think the Pattisons have taken over my blog!!! LOL.

It's a total diamond in the rough...
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio