{Celebrated} Easter

DISCLAIMER! The following images are posted in honor of my sweet sister who bought Brooklyn her first Easter dress. In appreciation and thanks I wanted to capture Brooklyn in her first Easter dress and probably....her LAST! Sorry sis...I love you...but this is where we're going to have to agree to disagree. I don't like pink, I don't like lace, nor bows, nor frill, nor anything else that is super girly. I rarely put Brooklyn in dresses unless they are of the jersey cotton casual type. And I certainly would NEVER put her in a bonnet, unless it was for a Halloween costume (hey...not a bad idea for the future of this dress). LOL...just kidding sis! I love ya. I have to crack up laughing every time I look at these pictures. She seriously looks like a china doll.
 

So after getting a few snapshots of Brooklyn in her "vintage" dress...we got ready to head out to Easter dinner with the Brummel family in San Pedro. Not before capturing her second dress of the day (this whole Easter dress thing is so not my cup of tea)...
 

We saw Danny's cousin and her daughter Lyla again, after only seeing her two weeks ago. Lyla and Brooklyn were born on the same day! It was fun to be pregnant with Liz and share our labor and delivery stories.
 

After a wonderful dinner with family, we headed back to Long Beach just as night was falling. I love the magical hour of twilight when the sky is an insane shade of blue when captured on camera. I love this city!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments

  1. I love the picture that it taken of the side mirror of the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable photos of the outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio