Saturday I met the Crenshaw family in Belmont Shore to capture their first ever family portraits since Zack was born! Erin asked me if that was terrible...and my reply was that it's completely normal. I can't tell you how many times I have heard those exact words. We had fun playing in the sand on the beach and hanging under the Long Beach Pier. For all you moms out there trying to get your kiddies to put on a good smile during your next photo shoot, talk to Erin! She has the super top secret weapon (in the form of a bribe)! Too cute...but it worked! Could their kids be any cuter? Mom and Dad are pretty adorable themselves, too. Love you guys! Hope you like them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo