So last week was my Spring Break from teaching. Usually I take students to Europe on Spring Break and have been for most of the 11 years I've been teaching. However with being a new mom and all I did not go this year. I contemplated taking Brooklyn with me but felt it might be a little ambitious to be responsible for 20+ student travelers and a 6 month old. I was especially bummed because I planned the trip to Southern Spain, which is probably my favorite place in the world to visit. I studied in Granada in 1997 and have never been back (been back to Spain many times but never returned to the south).
So instead of the south of Spain, I visited my sister and family in the south of Texas (or texASS like my brother says). My older brother Steven flew down too, so we had an awesome week hanging with the family in the crazy Texas weather. They closed the airport while I was attempting to fly out on Friday due to torrential rainfall and tornado warnings. So I got an extra night out of the trip and left on Saturday (they actually closed Houston Hobby again after my flight left on Saturday...whew!). I was rushing to make it back in time for a bridal / trash the dress session in LA with all of the Fast Track Photographers. I was picked up at LAX at 2:30, drove back to Long Beach, changed, and ready for my ride by 3:30 to go back to LA. It was a crazy day but SOOOOO worth it! I can't wait to share the images from that shoot next. They are some of my MOST favorite images ever. You'll see why.
Here's some captures from a little photo shoot in the neighborhood. So fun!
Cousins making B laugh! from charla BLUE on Vimeo.
Brooklyn travels to Sugar Land, Texas to visit the Haley family. The first night and the cousins already have her cracking up laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Don't know how I missed this blog. The girls are getting soo old (again from cora)!
ReplyDelete