FTP LA Bridal Shoot

So last month I met a bunch of awesome photographers at the Fast Track Photographer workshop, given by Dane Sanders in Newport Beach. We have continued to communicate on the FTP forums and have been planning a bridal shoot for fun. We, of course, needed some models! Lucky for us, I remembered my friend and co-worker Georgina telling me how disapointed she was by her wedding pictures. So I asked her if she and her husband would be willing to get all dolled up in their dress & tux for our shoot and she said YES! They couldn't have been better models. We met up in downtown LA and shot at the Bradbury Building and surrounding area, a super cool tunnel, and the gorgeous Disney Hall.

We had such a blast and they will now have AMAZING photos from seven different photographers. I'll be posting more of them as a couple but first had to post all the photographers in action!
 


Here's some of the cool photographers I got to shoot with on Saturday! (I'm tracking down the others and will post soon!)
Danny Dunn
Jen Disney
John Loyola
Carol Cobb
Kassel


Posted by Picasa

1 comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio