Once upon a time I was married and then I was divorced. It's not something I like to admit or discuss publicly beyond my intimate friends. But it is my story. And I wouldn't have it any other way because I have learned and grown so much. My ex husband and I moved to Southern California from Seattle, Washington to Long Beach. We were a team and did everything together until "together" didn't work any more. When we fiinally seperated, I was left with little to no friends in SoCal because I was the one to do the leaving. As an active participatant in the church, it was a devasting loss. A loss in more ways than one. I lost faith in the church and Christianity. Well, this blog is not about loss or sadness. It's about hope and happiness. In the midst of my divorce, I was connected with an amazing group of women that I work with. I quickly discovered we shared the same faith, hopes, and disappointments. And now our kids our growing up together. It's such a gift and I am so thankful for their friendship and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo