{Inspire}

I've always loved quotes and pretty pictures. I use to keep a journal of quotes whenever I came across one that I liked. I now have an app on my iPhone with over 30,000 quotes and all my faves saved. So I've decided to combine quotes with photos for a little daily inspiration. I might do it daily, weekly, or whenever I feel inspired. I'm so busy these days that I can't commit to anything regular. Anyways, I had so much fun making this and finding words of inspiration to match the image. Maybe I'll make this into notecards or a calendar someday. I hope you enjoy it as well...
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment

  1. Love this idea...hope you continue with it

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio