{i do} jen + dan - the details

Saturday I got the privelige of shooting Jen & Dan's wedding at The Ebell with my intern Amanda and second shooter John Loyola. I was so excited for this wedding for a few reasons...1.) I know the family because Jen's mom Yvonne takes care of little Brookie Brooks (Yvonne nickedname her that and I love it) and 2.) I was also married at The Ebell. I've always loved the venue and it was so fun seeing someone else's wedding there, totally different from my own. I was hoping to get a quick preview up yesterday but unfortunately I underestimated how exhuasted I would be after shooting for 10 hours on Saturday. It's kinda like doing squats all day long! I'm still sore.

At any rate, I had so much fun and I think their wedding turned out perfectly! I plan on posting more previews as I sort and edit through the thousands of images.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio