Little Brookie Brooks is already 10 months! There have been so many great moments and time spent with our little peanut this month. Especially with her daddy during his time of unemployment and my summer break from teaching. It's going to make going back to work in September very difficult for me. Although it may be welcomed just a little bit after this weekend. Brooklyn decided to sink her little teeth into my left shoulder not once, not twice, but THREE times this weekend. OUCH! It seriuosly hurt as she has razor sharp teeth...all 8 of them! I was a bit perplexed as to how to respond to this new behavior of hers. I wonder if it's a teething thing or a "I don't like you kinda thing". I'm hoping it's the former! I really don't want my kid to be the one at day care that bites all the other kids. Any advice as to how to deal with this behavior with a 10 month old is welcome!
She is still scooting around the house holding on to everyting in sight. She occasionally lets go and will stand on her own for a moment. It'll be interesting to see how much longer before she is walking on her own.
I was very tempted to touch-up her "cradle crap" out of the following picture because it grosses me out! I can't seem to get rid of it no matter what I use on her scalp. How long does this stick around? I'll be very happy when it's gone. I still think she is the cutest little thing and she always manages to make me smile, laugh, and cry tears of happiness. I love being a mom and I love her little personality. She continues to love "peek-a-boo", chase, going for strolls, watching "Yo Gabba Gabba", and pushing the window screen out of our front windows. Eating has become a bit of a problem lately as she only wants to feed herself. She likes cheerios, cheese munchies, Mum Mums, and Yo Baby. She hates to have her diaper and clothes changed STILL. It's simply amazing how she is already her own independent self! I am happy to report that her favorite word this month is "mom mom mom mom mom"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo