{i do} janelle + brett - first look

Janelle & Brett decided to see each other before their ceremony. For their "first look". Once upon a time, when I was a bride...I wanted to wait to walk down the aisle for my husband to see me for the first time. But now that I'm a wedding photographer, I see both sides. It is such a wonderful intimate moment to see each other before the ceremony. You really don't have the time to greet each other, and discuss how beautiful you each look, and just really enjoy the moment. I absolutely loved being witness to Janelle & Brett's first look. Pure love...

All photos shot for Dane Sanders...
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments

  1. char char, i love these wedding photos, they are all soooo great. love the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful! Love the colour and the light! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio