{Budd Family} Olympia, WA Family Photographer

There are only two other people that I've been friends with longer than my childhood friend Lora. We're going on 30 years of friendship! Her oldest two girls are now older than we were when we first met. I'm not sure how that is possible. Where does the time go? And how am I that old? I don't know. What I do know is that I'm thankful for a friendship that has sustained much! Boy, do we have stories! Too many to tell and some that shall never be shared. I love this girl and she has made a beautiful family! I'm so proud & happy for her.

Now on to the kiddies! That don't come much cuter than this. What an awesome privilege to shoot her family! It's so fun to see all my photos framed & hanging in their home. It's so humbling to see my work on their walls.

It was unfortunately raining for most of the day, so we captured a few shots in front of their living room window...waiting for the rain to go away. And it did! This is the in-door session (I'll post outdoor next). I'm so lucky to shoot in SoCal with our amazing weather. I had to get creative in the NW rain.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio