{Brooklyn} Two Year Portraits by Jack & Lola Photography

One week from today, my baby girl will be two years old. It's pretty cute because she can hold up two fingers and say "two years old". It's just the way that she says it, that makes my heart smile. We laugh a lot together. Sometimes at the craziest of moments because that is just how I cope with the challenges lately. So much so that Brooklyn will go from crying hysterically to hysterically laughing. I'm not kidding. It's pretty funny, although confusing at times. If anything, I hope I'm teaching her to not take herself to seriously. Despite her strong will & determined attitude, this girl can laugh and smile all day long. I love her zest for life. It's contagious.

I hired my friend Lyndsey of Jack & Lola Photography to capture Brookie for her 2nd birthday. We actually met online. I was following her blog and one day she took notice and sent me an email. As it turns out, we are both Washington transplants in Long Beach, CA. After a collection of emails, we decided to get together over coffee. She had me laughing the entire time and I knew we were destined to be friends. And I especially love that she is a Nikon girl!

I love the way Lyndsey styles her shoots! She arrives with props galore and a ton of tricks up her sleeve to entertain the little ones. As a teacher & nanny, she totally gets little kids. That is why she is so amazing at her job! Thank you for the way you captured my little girl. These images are priceless to me. Here is just a sneak peek...



 Brookie is obsessed with movies and could watch them all day long if we let her. Oh ya, and she loves popcorn. Here are just a few of her faves....


My little "wild thing"...




1 comment

  1. Adorable!! Great images of our children truly are something to cherish! Enjoy your big 2 year old sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio