I had a little giggle while editing this session because there were so many images of Nico's back and him running away from me. It definitely made for a couple of cute shots but I was hoping to capture those cutie blue eyes and his smile. There are definitely some awesome shots of the cutie where he is looking, playing, running, chasing birds, being a little boy...
Nico loves to point!
After the beach, we headed to the Pumpkin Patch for a little seasonal fun.
Nico was totally into the pumpkins...
Mike thought it would make for a cool shot to lay Nico down in a pile of gourds. I totally agreed, but Nico was not having it one bit. Poor guy, look at his little face (I kinda still love this outtake b/c of the things we do to our poor kids for the shot)...
Nico on the run again here on the left...
Nico was mesmerized by the train, which was so fitting with his adorable overalls on.
Ponies!
Thank you Mike, Dana, & Nico for a fun day capturing your family. Happy 1st Birthday, little guy. :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo