{Ruby + Ozzy} Summit House Wedding Photographer

Last month I had the privilege of second shooting two weddings for Julie Irene Photography (thanks to KrisD and her recommendation that I spoke Spanish on the [b]School).  This was such a unique situation because I literally met Julie outside the home of the bride moments before going inside. We got along great and it was so fun watching and learning from her style. Thank you for the invitation and opportunity, Julie!

This wedding was so much fun because Ruby was passionate about photography. Which meant for lots of photo opportunities for us. I loved what we captured...
















 Ruby was trying to show off her shoes to Ozzy, and he made his best attempt to be excited about them. LOL!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio