Each year just becomes even more fun as Brooklyn grows! We've visited the patch every year, beginning when she was less than a month old. Having never been a fan of Halloween, the Pumpkin Patch has changed my opinion. I love it now. I look forward to going and the kids love running through the pumpkins, going on the rides, jumping in the bouncy, and visiting the petting zoo. Brooklyn absolutely loved the rides this year and was grinning ear to ear on the pink elephant and quad ride. It was super cute and warmed my mommy heart.
These are Brookie's best of buddies that go with us each year.
Ahhhhh, I'm so in love with these next two images. Too cute for words. Jon is 3, Brookie is 2, and Luella is 1 year old.
The fun times captured...






No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo