So, in the meantime I'll share Brooklyn's 2nd birthday gift with you all. We got her a play kitchen (this one is from Target). She was so excited to unveil it the morning of her 2nd birthday. But more than the kitchen, she really just loves the accessories...the tea set, the food, the dishes. Which makes for hours of fun and a lot of MESS! OMG, ever since her birthday...I feel like I'm constantly picking up all the toys.
UPDATED: See the feature HERE. Isn't this cake flippin' amazing? This was such a fun party to plan.
Playtime is really fun to watch these days. You can just see her imagination coming to life! She talks to her baby dolls, she role plays, she pretends, she creates, and destroys. I mean DESTROYS. I'm really trying to teach her to clean up with one activity before we start the next, but I'm not having so much luck. The other thing she likes to do is throw all of the pillows & blankets off the couch. Which doesn't seem like a big deal but it's just one more mess to clean up. And I'm tired. Of cleaning. I actually hired a housecleaner last week. It was just amazing to come home to a clean house. I was relieved for one day but it was quickly messy again (but at least it's clean from dirt & dust, right?).














Love this!!!! Ask that darling daughter if I might join her for tea some time ; )
ReplyDelete