{Lewis Family} Long Beach, CA Family Photographer

This is the third year in a row that I've met up with the Lewis Family for their holiday portrait. You can see our previous sessions here...2008 and 2009. I was excited to find out that they are also expecting baby #3, a girl! Congratulations. I know Lawton and Theo are going to make for awesome big brothers. :)

These two little guys are super adorable and it took about two minutes to warm up to the camera again. I love seeing them grow and become little people. I love even more that they are little buddies to one another. We had fun making silly faces, singing, and jumping. Oh the wonders of children!



 Grandma even joined us this year.











 Oh boys, you can be so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio