I'm super excited to announce that I'll be hosting the next Shooters workshop in Long Beach, CA at my studio January 27th-28th, 2011. Go HERE to register. It's a phenomenal price for the amount of training, shooting, and one-on-one time you get with the instructors. You can visit my first post for more information on the workshop and to see some of the shots I got.
A glimpse at one of the private casitas that I got to stay in during my stay there. I can't emphasize enough how spoiled I was during my stay by the staff of the hacienda. They were so generous and kind. It's one of the reasons why I love Mexico so much. They really know how to spoil you!
Everywhere on the hacienda there were fruit trees. You could pick them and eat them right off the vine. It was pretty awesome.
A fun silhouette shot of a bottle of Casa Noble tequila...
The workshop took place in the barrel room on the hacienda.
How cool of a backdrop for a workshop is this?
This is Danny, a photographer & Shooter founder from Chihuahua, Mexico. I liked him! Especially since he was a fellow Nikon shooter and Lightroom user.
Deep in concentration. The workshop was mostly in Spanish, so I learned so much photography jargon in Spanish that I had not known before.
Willy, a videographer, captured the entire workshop on video. I can't wait to see what he creates.
Getting schooled on Tequila during one of our Tour of the Senses.
And let the shooting begin.
And a full moon over the casitas to end my stay on the Hacienda.
Here just a few of my fave shots with my iPhone...






























No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo