{Project 365 | 52 Weeks} 2010 | A Year in Review

I am so happy to have accomplished one of my goals for 2010 - take a photo everyday for 365 days with my iPhone. I mentioned earlier this year that I was not going to stress about taking a photo on EVERY day, I just wanted to make more of an effort to capture everyday life and then collect like photos in collages based on weeks. I actually took over 1500 photos on my current phone that I got in May of 2010. Who knows how many I had on my last phone (although luckily I did have them backed up on my laptop). Some of the weekly photos were taken all on one day while others were taken over time and organized based on likeness.

It is so fun to look back on the year and see how much Brooklyn has changed. It's just crazy to see the progress and changes. It was also fun to see what I liked to capture most in my images. There were lots of images of pretty blue skies and white puffy clouds. One of the things I appreciate most about photography is that I am more aware of more surroundings. I'm always noticing patterns, leading lines, sun flare, where light is coming from, and anything pretty. Photography definitely slows me down and makes me "stop and smell the roses". Okay, maybe not too smell them...but definitely to shoot them.

Just in case you were wondering, I used the following iPhone apps to capture and edit these photos.


Now that I've proved just how much I use my phone, I think I deserve the 4G. Don't you think? My Birthday is only a couple of weeks away and I'm working on my hubby at the moment. He is due for an upgrade so I'm asking him to upgrade to the 4G and give it to me, and then he can have my 3GS (which would be an upgrade for him since he has the 3G). Sounds fair, right? I think so too.

This was such a fun project! So, all in one big HUGE post, here is my year in review....






















































2 comments

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio