Happy New Year! This last year has been a whirlwind! Phew, I'm kinda glad it's over. There were lots of ups and some major downers. I set out to accomplish lots and was happy to do so. However, this year I want to slow down. I want to learn to balance a little better. I'm not making any resolutions other than that. No crazy lists to accomplish. Just balance. I'm not exactly sure how to do it so I'll just take it one day at a time.
A huge thank you to all my clients! I am always so appreciative to play a part in your memories. And to all my friends, family, and past clients that continue to refer me to new clients...MIL GRACIAS! My business continues to be at least 80% referrals. It's been so fun meeting all your family and friends too. :) So many of my clients have become friends and that is why I love this job so much.
I thought this poster was fitting for the new year. Some wonderful advice from a wise man.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo