Once a month I get together with all of my friends that I work with at LHS and our children. We gather at one of our homes, eat dinner, and the children play together. I know most times when you say "girls night" it means the ladies out on the town without hubbies or kids...but not us. It's actually really awesome what we do, because our kids are growing up together and they look forward to this evening. Sometimes it's a little nutso with the amount of chaos that ensues, but most of the time it's just a fun night for moms and kids alike. This is also one of the reasons why I'm not likely to leave the teaching profession anytime soon...I work at an awesome school with all my amazing friends! I'm a lucky girl.
Once a year, we let the boys in on the action and keep the kids with the sitter. This is the second year we've done this hosted at our home. It's the start of an awesome tradition and we have a TON of fun! This year I set up the photo booth to capture the fun & excitement. Last year we had a full sit down dinner, but this year we opted to have tapas. I can't believe the amount of delicious food we had. Everything from Spanish cheeses, chorizo, olives, seared ahi, Moroccan chicken kabobs, stuffed jalapenos, and the list goes on and on. It was so yummy!
Here's a peek into the fun we had in the photo booth. Can you tell which of my friends love the camera most?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo