{Semaan Family} Cerritos Family Photographer

One of the things I love most about photography is being able to share it with the people I love most....my friends & family. I met up with my friend Dana and family for the upteen'th time this week for their annual holiday photo. I can always count on this trio to show up in their fashion best. I love the colors, textures, and patterns of their attire. So pretty! The coolest thing is that Dana loves photography almost as much as I do and plans for weeks for our sessions. Her photos are displayed beautifully throughout her home! She always inspires me to get my butt in to gear to do the same in our home with our memories. She has such great style and I love to see what she creates.









We also joked that the dog listens better than our children! Sad but true. I think I want a dog.

I can always count on Al to make me laugh...although I'm sure I'm the one that's suppose to be doing the entertaining. He jokes, and kids, and always make our shoots a blast. I'm sure annoying his wife all the while that he is joking around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio