Unfortunately my husband was also adamant about me NOT cutting her bangs; in fact he didn't want me to cut her hair at all. We discussed it several times and never came to an agreement. When we were pregnant we decided that when making decisions in the future of our unborn (still genderless) child that we would have veto power based on the sex of our child. So if we were to have a girl, I would have ultimate say and if we were to have a boy, he would. Sounds reasonable, right? I'm not sure if he ever took this conversation seriously but I did.
You can see why I wanted her hair cut, right?
So I took my veto power rights and marched Brookie into her first haircut at the salon down the street. Bobbi, the stylist, was so friendly and awesome with B. I had no idea who would be cutting her hair and I got super lucky with Bobbi. Brooklyn did so well sitting in the chair like a big girl and not moving while the scissors were near. I had no idea what to expect and it was such a great experience. I promised her Jamba Juice if she was a good girl...so that totally helped!
Bobbi was trying to show me what bangs might look like.
I was still undecided and she convinced me to go for it! Thank you Bobbi!
Ahhhh, so stinkin' cute...I love it!
You can see her eyes! Yay.
Lu was coincidentally next door playing at Gymboree so she got to check out B's new look.
I think she liked it too. :)



















CChhhhooooooo Cchweeeeeetttt..... Really that girl in the picture is very cute and sweet..... I must bet, that you must have enjoyed that session with the little angel..... Great work.......
ReplyDeleteOMG- I LUV IT!!!!
ReplyDelete