{Brooklyn} Life's a Beach

Brooklyn LOVES the beach! Like I have to bribe her to get her to leave the beach without a meltdown. We could stay there for eight hours and she still would not want to leave. I love that about her. The girl already knows how to enjoy life! Here are just a few captures of her enjoying the day at the beach with our friend Ashley.














2 comments

  1. I will hang out with Baby B at the beach anytime! Love her, and love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one beautiful little girl you have there! I forgot that you went to Parkcrest. I was at a 30th anniversary party this weekend for some friends who's flower girl I was when I was 6 and I was talking with Drue Bowels. He told me he works at Parkcrest. This couple we were celebrating was one of the first weddings he officiated way back! He used to be a pastor at the church I grew up at. He and my parents had a great time catching up.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio